Friday 14 October 2011

HA2 Victorious Away at Hinckley

Peter the President Reports:

A steady start for all concerned. I got into a great position against Howard and set myself up for a sacrifice then got cold feet and my position was dead. Howard offered me a draw, i checked on the other games: Rob was better, John was even, and Ray a pawn down but solid. Then Mr Clay inadvertently sacrificied his queen so i shook my opponents hand and then Mr Bailey thought his queen needed sacrificing as well! Game over. Ray did his best to lose, but Brian just wouldn't let him! So a 3-1 victory.
 
13 OctHinckley 1vHeathcote Arms 2
1 - 3
1B134Phillips, Howard½ - ½Harrison, Peter149
2W122Bailey, Barry0 - 1Ensor, Rob128
3B112Clay, Terry0 - 1Manger, John119
4W113Radesk, Brian½ - ½Beach, Ray105
 
Peter the President.

No comments: