- A decision not to merge with the Red Admiral.
- An increase in annual membership subscriptions to £30 for adults and £20 for juniors with a £5 discount for both if paid before the end of August.
- Committee members to remain the same.
- To enter a third team (in the bottom division).
- To enter one team in the Major League Cup, and one Team in the Minor League Cup.
- Team Captains to be Graham B (HA1 in Division 1), Pete Harrison (HA2 in Division 4), and Colin Ross (HA3 in Division 5).
- A change in the name of the Club to Blaby District Chess Club at the Heathcote Arms for the purposes of the website - still to be the Heathcote Arms in the fixtures pages of the handbook.
- To perform an audit of our equipment so that we can establish what we have and what we need.
Friday, 16 July 2010
Annual General Meeting
I will get the minutes out in the next few days. The main points agreed at the AGM on Tuesday were: